Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's almost Christmas Break! YaY

I can't believe the weekend is over, it flew by once again... It was just me and B for the weekend. Tad was at the Snowball Derby in Pensacola and my parents were out of town. Friday, B and I hung out with Nina and Landon. We went to WalMart and ate at Beef's. While we were at Beef's the new Good Luck Charlie movie was coming on Disney and Nina and I were glued to the Tv! bahaha! We are such little kids, but when thats what you use to watching at home..you learn to love the shows. If you've never watched Good Luch Charlie, its VERY VERY Cute! After supper we went to JCP to visit our Tiff who was working extremely hard in the jewelry department! :) Poor girl works all the time :( JCP give her a break!!! :) Saturday we went to Aunt Sam's house and made/decorated cookies with some of Sam's friends from AES. I did very well I might add! *L* Then Brayden and I headed back to WalMart to exchange a few things I got for Christmas gifts and changed my mind about. After exchanging those things we went down to Fred's to use my coupons for double coupon Saturday! I saved $12.80! WOHoo! I was happy! I have enough Tide to last us through the end of January with!!! Other than doing those things, we stayed at home and I worked on schoolwork. Oh and I got some presents wrapped!



 Bernie got into the chocolate chip cookies Friday night!

For my online Art class I had to do self-portraits and I thought you might like to see a few of'em!


Bernie is such a mess, Brayden was not very happy this morning when he realized Bernie was coloring in his new coloring book! *lol*
 I love my new sprigs! :)
Well its almost Monday, another week closer to Christmas! I am getting closer and closer to being done with school for the semester! Tuesday is my last class meeting day. I have one final on Thursday and the rest the following week. :) I'm getting sleepy now and Brayden is wide awake watching netflix on my phone. So I'm going to say goodnight and let him fall asleep at some point tonight. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment