Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer School is OVER!!! *yay*

I'm officially finished with summer classes!!! I'm so excited..it didn't bother me that I had to go to school I just hated driving over there for normally 30-45 minutes a day. My teacher was/is super cool, this is my second time taking her and she REALLY cares about you and your grades. BUT getting up at 5 every morning and an hour drive for that short amount of time was getting very old. I took my final this morning, and I had trouble with 2 questions, I just could not figure out what I was doing wrong. It was multiple choice and every answer I came up with wasn't a choice..imagine that!! So maybe my guesses were good enough! Anyway, I'm getting very impatient with Saturday, its not getting here fast enough for me. I want to start packing but that will only make the anticipatient (sp?) for me. So, I went to Maxway before I came home from school earlier and got a really cute summer dress for $8!!! It's SUPER cute :) I'm a bargain girl and hardly ever buy anything for myself if it isn't on sale. Some people would never think to shop for clothes at a dollar store, but in reality they have really cute things for VERY cheap! Try shopping at the dollar store sometime. :) Yesterday  I had a "mommy day" Tad and my daddy took Brayden to daycare on their way to the hunting club. I did some studying until about 12:15 and I headed over to LaVi Nails and got my very first pedicute without my momma and I also got my nails done:) I've been wanting my nails done for awhile but just didn't want to pay for it. I decided it was my gift from Tad for doing so well in my Stats class this semester. This was also my first time ever paying for my own pedicure...it felt so WRONG!*haha* I'm sure my momma is happy though :) After that I went and paid Tad's truck payment, and by the way we paid if off... It's the first vehicle we have ever paid off and I couldn't be happier for us!!! Then I went to JCPenney's to get Tad a new wallet and Tiff was working so of course I had to chit chat with her. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks so tomorrow or Thursday we are hanging out!!! can't wait =) I had a chiropractor appointment also, he said my neck scan looked great, I haven't hurt any since last week!  I did get to do some cricutting in too :) You know I had to of!!
-Oh and if you have a cricut and keep having to buy new mats I have a solution!!! Just ask and I'll share :)




Our weekend was very relaxing..except Sunday I was in one of those moods where I was so ill that I couldn't stand myself.. My mother had to leave Sunday afternoon going out of town (by the way it was her B-day too) and that just made me even more ill that she had to go out of town. I hate when she goes out of town.. yes I'm a huge momma's girl, I love my daddy but he just doesn't listen to me like my momma does. Even though my momma ignores me most of the time or either tells me to hush.*haha* Tad is a good listener sometimes, but then again he just isn't my momma!


Everyone have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment