Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is it Night Time Yet??

The past 2 nights have been the roughest 2 nights that Brayden and I have had since he had the fever virus sometime last year. He has been waking himself up screaming, and hardly anything makes him happy. I can walk him around bouncing him in my arms and that helps for a little while, and then he gets tired of that. So needless to say we haven't been getting much sleep the past 2 days. Last night he started running fever..but it wasn't that high..Thank Goodness! He got his first set of molars in several months ago, but they haven't came all the way through yet. So last Monday when we went for Brayden's 18 month check-up, Dr.Germanson said that he may run a low fever and tug at his ears some as the molars start coming on through. Then I talked to Aunt Sam this morning after church, and said that they will sometimes have more dirty diapers and fever. So I'm guessing that's whats going on with Brayden, because he normally only has 1 dirty diaper a day and has had 2 a day for the past 2 days. And of course all of this happens while Tad is at work. So I CANNOT wait for him to get home, so that maybe I can get some sleep. I'm praying for a better night tonight, and hopefully both of us will get some sleep :) The days are fine, other than I'm just tired..but Brayden doesn't scream or anything during the day when he takes his naps. Maybe I should be dreading the night time other than asking if it's night time yet! haha...Tad will be home Tuesday night for his 7 days off! :) Brayden and I are excited to get to spend some time with him thats more than just a day! Which he will be hunting most of the time, but at least he will be in the same state as us. Hopefully we are going to plan a trip somewhere, we don't know where yet but Tad wants to go somewhere and do Christmas shopping. Which I'm all up for a trip and shopping :). For right now, I'll just be going to school and dance!
 We went to the fair Thursday night after I got out of dance, and Brayden LOVED all the lights! I knew he was really to small for most of the rides, but I love going to the fair and seeing all the bright lights :). He was very interested in some of the rides and what they were doing. Of course I let him play the duck game, and yes I wanted to play too. Only its different now than when I used to play when I was little. It doesn't have numbers on the bottom of the ducks anymore...which kind of takes the fun out of it! He just wanted to hit the ducks and not pick them up, so I had to pick the ducks up for him.

 He only rode the carasoul (I'm not sure how to spell that) and Tad's dad rode with him, I don't like them..the animals looky freaky to me. He seemed to have enjoyed it though ;)
 Brayden was telling me that he needed some lotion, he thinks he needs lotion ALL the time! As you can see Brayden's newest thing is pulling out all of our movies and throwing them in the floor. Tad and I pick them up SEVERAL times a day, but it doesn't seem to help! haha... I guess he's just being a boy...
I hope everyone has a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment