Followers

Friday, July 12, 2013

Panama City Beach Trip 2013

Well back in May while Tad was home we took a beach trip to Panama City Beach. It was our first time as a family without my parents and boy was it strange. Tad and I apparently don't really know how to be true "grown-ups" yet. We felt really lost but we still had a great time. We stayed a Splash because of the little water slides they have and all. Well wouldn't you know it would decide to be COLD in May?? Yes, you read that right, the water was freezing cold and the wind was horrible. One of the pools was supposed to be heated...ummm yeah right! They can say heated because its connected to the hot tub and some of the water from the hot tub spills into the pool, and might I add does not "heat" the pool what so ever. So we enjoyed the hot tub for the most part and as did everyone else there too.


We went to Wonderworks and Ripley's while we were there and we played "pet pet" golf in Brayden's words several times. Tad and I have decided we made a monster while at the beach because thats all Brayden talks about now... He wants to play pet pet golf all the time.





 We enjoyed pretty much everynight after supper at Pier Park riding rides and shopping. This beach trip was right after we found out the baby is a girl and you know I had to do some shopping for her at all those stores.

 Brayden was NOT fond of the actual beach at all... I think we spent a whole 20 minutes out there after we rented the chairs for a full day for $37! :( I was not happy about that one bit.

My wanna be pro-golfer of a husband! I enjoyed watching him play because he takes it so serious... Me- I just hit the ball!haha

Hammerhead Freds... I watched my husband eat oysters :( I crave them soooo bad! I sure hope someone brings me oysters, sushi and fried shrimp while after I pop Mollie Mae out! *L*







On Thursday Tads parents came down and we sat out at the pool for a long time and then you guessed it, went to play pet pet golf! haha We had a blast and after golf we went to an arcade and played games, one of our favorite things to do! :) That Friday, Tad talked Toyia into checking Heidi out of school early and coming to the beach to see us and let the kids play! We enjoyed having them down for the afternoon! That night we played golf once again and went to the room.. no Pier Park that night. We were ready to go home, Tad wanted to leave Friday night but I wouldnt let him. Anyway, we had a wonderful time and always need to experience things without the parents!





1 comment:

  1. Baahaaa that picture of Heidi still cracks me up! We had fun visiting too :))! But was sooooo cold.

    ReplyDelete