Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Baby Shower Surprise

Tonight, Toyia and I threw a surprise baby shower for our sweet friend April. She is due in late August with a baby boy, their 2nd boy. April had no clue about the shower, she thought she was coming to a Pampered Chef party at my house. She was so surprised when she walked threw the door and we all yelled surprise, she just sort of stood there like "what??" It was funny...she was funny. Then came the water works...and yes I cried too... If anyone knows April she will give the shirt off her back to a complete stranger and rarely meets a stranger. She could talk to a wall for hours if she couldn't find someone else to talk to her. Tad and April fight like brother and sister and aggravate the mess out of each other, but Tad and I are lucky to have such sweet friends like April and Shane in our life. Anyway, I will share some pictures from tonight!




















We had a wonderful time tonight and I'm blessed to have all the people that came as my friends. I love all of you and thank you so much for coming tonight for April! She enjoyed it so much and so did Toyia and I. Goodnight ya'll.. tomorrow is our mid-week pick me up! :)

1 comment: