Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day To Everyone!

We had a nice weekend..didn't do too much! Friday night I cooked us supper and had lots of leftovers to took that down to my parents so they would have supper. Then momma and I played Our House Party on the Wii, we are both very competitive at games and its def. a game that has lots of competition! ;)Saturday Brayden and I stayed in our pj's all day long.. Mother was going to order Brayden's big boy bed and of course they don't have it anymore and won't be able to get it until sometime in March, and I do not want to wait that long. We found another bed that we both like and hopefully she'll order it sometime this week! Saturday night Brayden and I watched Emma Grace for Amy and those two kids crack me up! One minute they love eachother then the next they are fighting.. They are too funny. So, today is valentine's day..Brayden and I are going to make some cupcakes afterwhile together...He loves to help bake stuff! Tad and I have never really celebrated Valentine's Day. Our first valentine's day together I had a doctors appt. in Dothan and my dad went with us and we ate chili's afterwards! Our second valentine's day I was pregnant and we were broke!*haha* and then last year we were broke!*haha* This year, hopefully we will celebrate a couple weeks late, but we will be having our small valentine with us too! :) Thats totally okay with us though! The Lester Family came and sang at church yesterday..I absolutely LOVE them! They came right after we started Ino last year and I fell in love with them then. Anyway, I guess I'm going to watch Nemo with Brayden since he keeps telling me to c'mon..lol...He's a mess.. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!!


Brayden and his Monkey getting ready to take a nap while watching....You guessed it! NEMO! haha.. We also take this monkey everywhere we go and we have to bring a sippy cup for the monkey too!
 Instead of pulling his books and puzzles out he got the bright idea to just crawl into the shelf with the books and puzzles..Needless to say he didn't stay in there very long. I did think it was pretty funny though :)
 I love pictures of Brayden when he's sleeping
 I tried and tried to get Emma and Brayden to sit beside each other and of course it wasn't going to happen. They have a very strong Love-Hate relationship!
 I was trying to take a cute picture of us and I lost his attention as soon as I took it..

No comments:

Post a Comment