Followers

Monday, September 8, 2014

Sweet 16, Golf tournament, and Football

Our sweet Eli turned 16 on August 19th and is now a legal driver. It blows my mind to think he's 16 now and he's growing up into this smart God loving young man :((  

 This picture was taken the day Aunt Sam and Uncle Wayne brought Eli home. Momma and I had went to the hospital before they came home. I can still remember walking into the room and seeing him. I couldn't have asked for a better first baby cousin to have. He definitely holds a special place in my heart. 

 And in honor of his birthday we had to get a picture of him in my lap 16 years later :)

Maxwell James had to join in on the fun too :)
 Finally, the first pep rally of the year!
 J.C. is drum major this year, and he is doing a jam up job at it! I'm sad to say in a few short months he'll be 16 too :(
 Mollie Mae really enjoyed watching to cheerleaders and majorettes during the pep rally.
 Brayden was in his first golf tournament and he enjoyed the 3 holes he played! It was HOT HOT HOT! His daddy got to be his caddy.


While in Georgia for Brayden's golf tournament, The Tennessee Titans were playing the Atlanta Falcons. So, we got tickets to go watch. We did get to talk to Brett (punter for Titans) before the game!





 My little Auburn loving family!
 Tad took Brayden to his first Auburn football game. I'm not to sure who was more excited about going :) Brayden loved it! Tad sent me several snap chats from that day or Brayden and it seemed that he was having the time of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment