Followers

Monday, September 29, 2014

A little bit of down time

Thursday, after school Brayden had to clean his room. It was driving me crazy, I couldn't get to his closet without having to go through a maze because of all the toys on the floor. Thank goodness we didn't have a soccer game, we were looking forward to a afternoon/night at home in our comfy clothes. Mollie Mae loves to be in her brothers room with him. Brayden was spelling out colors on his board and making me name them for him. He loves to teach us :)

MM and I waiting for her turn for swimming lessons on Friday, she screams the whole time still but is doing so well at her rotation! I'm so proud of her.
 Saturday we didn't go anywhere! We stayed home all day long and it was so nice to have a relaxing day at home just chilling out together. Brayden did have me out in the yard about 8 am playing football with him. We went outside several times playing football, He was Auburn and I was Alabama. By night time, B was so tired and since MM was already in her crib asleep, he let me hold him and rub his back until he fell asleep.
 Mollie Mae just looked so stinkin' cute yesterday for church. I love this dress on her.



 Aunt Sam and Mollie Mae matched in their white jean jackets last night at church.

Yay!! I finally got to wear my hunter boots that Tad bought me for our anniversary! I was so excited. Amiee and I had planned to wear them last night and made sure to take a picture for Tadpole to see :)

On this day a year ago, we were getting our house in order, bags packed and everything else ready to go to the hospital the next day to meet our sweet baby girl! My how time flies by...

This sweet angel baby will be 1 year old tomorrow! I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone by. She is the happiest and most demanding baby. So glad God chose Tad and I to be her parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment