Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Obsessed...

HAHA, I just love my title... I couldn't think of a better title for this blog post. It's all about me and my cricut!I have become scary addicted to my cricut! =) Just kidding, but I use it almost everyday. Tad and Brayden bought it for me for Mother's Day which most of you know I got it about 3 weeks before Mother's Day. I am always looking for something to add polka dots, our intials and what not to anything! Lately I've been putting people's inital and polka dots on the acrylic cups with the straws. VERY CUTE! I LOVE doing them and I have made a good bit of extra money doing it. I've also done some other things..I'll post the pictures below. Brayden LOVES to sit at the kitchen table while I'm using the cricut, he can say cricut and likes to carry my vinyl off and hide it from me. :) I'm wanting to venture out a little and do some other things with it, but I'm just not sure what it is that I want to do. So any ideas are greatly appreciated =) This post isn't meant to be long, I just wanted to share a few things that I've done with my cricut... I absolutely don't know how I ever lived without it! *HAHAHA*









No comments:

Post a Comment