Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catching Up :)

Tonight is the first night that I've actually even been on the computer for fun, besides using the Sure Cuts Alot for the cricut. Last week VBS and we got home everynight around 9:15 and bathed and would go straight to bed because I had to get up at 5:15 to get Brayden and I ready for me to head to school. So of course that week was a little stressful, this week just has been beyond stressful that I can't even think of a word to describe it. Tad's granny Stephen's passed away Sunday night, she's been sick for awhile bless her heart.. My heart just hurts so bad, she was such a sweet lady and Tad loved (s) her very much. He was in Singapore at school, took me about an hour to figure out how to contact him after calling everybody I knew that worked with him. His flight was supposed to come into Dothan Tuesday morning at 9:38 but kept getting delayed. He finally found another flight going to Dothan and arrived around 1:40. We were happy to see him but not happy to see him under the circumstances of why he was(is) home. Anyway, There's a precious new Angel above watching over all of us. The family seems to be doing okay, I know its hard but I have assured Tad that it will get easier in time. I've had 2 tests this week, my cognitive psy. class ended today so that means I only go 3 days a week now! :) Makes me Happy! Brayden ran fever Sunday morning and Monday at daycare they said he didn't act like himself. He's been congested and runny nose since last week, I decided to take him to the doctor Tuesday while waiting on Tad's flight, and it ends up that he has an ear infection. So we're taking medicine for the ear infection and the congestion...and let me tell you its an act of congress to get B to take medicine. Tad has to hold him down and I'm prying his cheeks open to put the medicine in... NOT FUN! Only 12 more day of it! Bahaha... I've been working on Oki's birthday party decorations for her party tomorrow night. I'm pretty excited to see how it all comes together... Ohh.. Today is her actual birthday! Happy Birthday to sweet Okianna Grace, I never thought I would be so happy to have another slant eyed little girl in the family. I remember first seeing her... I think I got tears! I love that little girl to the moon and back and will always love and be there for her no matter what! I consider her my own child most of the time..as I do Eli and Max too :) Brayden and Oki are so much alike its crazy...both have those wild unpredictable tantrums! =) I don't think I ever blogged about Doc DRS's husband.. he passed away a few weeks ago..VERY sad day! I balled my eyes out. Such a sweet and loving man that I've known for the past 17 years and who became more of a grandpa in the past 5 years. My heart hurt for DRS and the boys, I didn't know what to say...and I still don't. I think about him everyday and DRS. I love the Sellar's family just like I love my own family. They are apart of my family and always will be. I'm going to the studio tomorrow to work for a little while, I get sad everytime I walk in there knowing that DRS will not be coming back in September to teach. It really does break my heart to know that no more girls are going to know her. I will reasure you that whenever I have a girl and even Brayden will know what a talented dancer/teacher she was (is). I have learned so much from her and like I told her I still have LOTS to still learn from her. Anway, I think thats pretty much what we've been up to... Oh..We've started our Swim Saturday's with the family! Love the summer time :) I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are going to enjoy having our Tadpole home this weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment