Followers

Monday, January 20, 2014

Tisdale Christmas 2013

Yes, I know I am way behind but better late than never right?
Christmas Eve we went to my Nanny's (my daddys mom) house for lunch and then had the rest of the day to spend with my family. Christmas Day morning, all the grandparents come over to our house to see what the kids got from Santa. Santa was very good to 2 special kiddos :) After we finished at our house, we went down to my parents to open gifts and for breakfast. My momma always cooks an awesome breakfast. We quickly came home and got ready to head to Tad's parents to open gifts and for lunch.. which meant dressing! Her dressing is the BOMB.COM, I could eat the whole pan by myself lol. Then we had the Carnley Christmas at our house that night. Our Christmas was so wonderful and we are so blessed to have such great families.









He didn't want to cooperate for me!

These 2 guys are always up to something, and always making fun of somebody!


I hope everyone's Christmas was blessed and that the New Year fills you with many blessings. Remember to hold your loved ones tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment