Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Roasted Marshmellows


I haven't uploaded pictures in awhile, So I have lots to share of my little man!
 
 This was Brayden before heading to Opp Fest on Saturday, I thought he looked TOO cute in his overalls!
 It looks like Brayden is waiting for him to talk!
 Trying to wear his daddys boots

 This is Brayden's FAVORITE book! We have to actually hide it sometimes, or we will read it 100 times in 1 day! Its called "Sooo Big"
 Brayden with the Fall decorations
 Luck Luck and Brayden, he loves to aggravate lucky! Poor thing! haha
Yes, He's a WILD CHILD!

We had a busy weekend and I felt like I was going NON STOP! To start of
 my weekend, Thursday all of my teachers decided we needed to have tests on Tuesday (yesterday). So boy was my stress level up! I made it though, they're over now thank goodness! :) Friday, I studied most of the day and Tad went hunting that afternoon. I had planned on cooking Tilipia that night but mother was cooking chili and I knew Tad would rather have that than fish so we ate with my parents. Saturday, Brayden and I got up and went to Opp Fest for awhile, Tad was hunting that morning. We didn't stay very long because it was past Brayden's nap time and he was getting ill. We went home, Brayden took a nap and I studied some more and cooked us some lunch so it would be ready by the time he woke up. Needless to say he didn't wake up and I had to wake him up in order to be at church at 1 for the Fall Festival. He loved the FF, Eli wanted to take him around and do the games with him, so of course I let him. Eli is my big helper, He loves playing with Brayden and it always gives me chance to do something that I need to do. :) He's just doing all the things for Brayden that I did for him :)haha... Saturday night we were at my parents house, Tad and My daddy grilled pork tenderloin, and chicken wings :) I don't eat pork tenderloin..yes I know I'm wierd but its gross! Sunday was church and I studied for my tests in between church. :) Monday night Tad grilled us Steak and I made homemade mashed potatoes, and after we ate we roasted marshmellows! I don't really like them but I did eat 1 or 2. I went to the eye doctor yesterday because Monday afternoon my eye was all red again. Two weeks ago I woke up with a red eye, and I figured it was Pink Eye..so the doctor called me in some ey drops for it, and it went away. Well Monday it was back, and Aunt Sam said it didn't look like pink eye that I needed to go to the doctor. I went yesteday and I don't have Pink Eye, I have protein on my eye. Gross I know! He said that I have a whole bunch of little particals floating around on my eye and gave more eye drops. So hopefully these eye drops will get rid of it this time. My eye doesn't bother me, it was a wierd feeling though, but doesn't itch or anything, I can't explain it. Tomorrow starts my schedule at dance, I asked for Thursday's off and Mrs. S- didn't want me to have the whole day off, which is okay. She did decide to let me start leaving an hour early, and thats okay with  me!:) So I will now leave at 515 on Thursday's instead of 615! Just gives me more time with Brayden and more time to do my schoolwork. By the way, I cannot believe it's NOVEMBER! It's almost Christmas time, CRAZY! When Tad gets back home, we are going to go ahead and start some of our Christmas shopping :) I'm excited about shopping for Brayden this year just because he's older and will know a little more. Anyway.. Here are a few pictures while we were roasting them...
 Tad roasting marshmellows while talking to Uncle Nicky and of course they were talking about HUNTING!
 Daddy and Brayden, Brayden didn't care to put to eat..he just wantedto play...
 Mommy and Brayden needed a picture together too. :)
 Miss Oki Grace roasting her marshmellow, she didn't care to eat them either..
 Max and his big smile, Bless his heart he didn't have good luck with the fire!
 Told Ya! his marshmellow! It was a little toasted..
  And of course Eli really didn't want his picture taken, you can tell by the fake smile. I took it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment