Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

School School and more School

Well for the past 2 weeks I feel like all I have done is work on school stuff, and in the past 2 weeks I feel like I have accomplished NOTHING! This is why I am always so stressed out and have all these horrible headaches that will just NOT go away. Dance probably plays a role in this also. I'm in the process of scheduling dates for pictures, and none of my dates are matching with the dates of the costume arrivals. I really wish Mrs. S- would have let me order the costumes because I would have done it over Christmas and I wouldn't be so stressed about if their going to be here in time. DRS Parents all of the costume confirmations say that they will be here in time, so don't stress! :) I will do all the stressing for the both of us. Anyway, My professors are just piling all this stuff on us at the end of the semester. I'm giving a presentation of Rastafarianism today for my World Religions class, and I 'm very nervous about getting in front of the class to speak. Doing something in high school like this was a piece of cake because I knew the people I was standing in front of, and could crack up during it. This class I know NOBODY and I talk to nobody and I'm getting even more nervous now... Maybe my voice won't crack to bad while I'm talking.
Brayden went for his 1year check up yesterday. He weighed 20lbs and was 28 in. long. He is a healthy little boy and is starting to get one of his molars in, which explains some of his illness that he has been having. I started him on whole milk and will drink some of it, but only in a bottle. He refuses to drink it out of his cup. So this is going to be a working progress! This past Friday we had his 1year pictures done and I cannot wait to see them. He did soooo good! I still can't believe that he is a year old..he will be 5 before I know it!
Mother and I are going to PCB shopping by ourselves on Friday! Its going to be a mother - daughter day! I'm am SOOO excited:) Tomorrow is the last day of tax season and I don't think I have ever been more happy see April 15 than I am right now. Brayden and I have missed Izzy entirely way to much this tax season.
Well I'm going to destress myself before I have to go give my presentation in a little while! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment