Followers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Troy University Here I Come!

I have recently been accepted to Troy and I'm super excited about it. I plan to start in January of 2010. I know that I'm going to have some long days and be away from Brayden more than I have since he has been born... It will take awhile to adjust but I know that I'm making a better life for our family. Tad had a birthday on the 7 and he claims that he is only 21 but lets just add 5 to that...haha :) Nice try Tad! I enjoyed having last week off from Dance I needed a break and some time to spend with my little man. I miss him soo much while I'm at school and Dance. I feel like I never get to see him hardly. Here are a few pictures from the past week of my sweet baby boy...

My Baby Boy feel asleep on the way home from running some errands in Andalusia and slept about 30 minutes after we got home...I would not dare to take him out of his carseat and wake his precious self up...
I took this picture of Brayden the other day while we were sitting in the car waiting on Mother and Daddy to get back from test driving an Accord. We had to find something to entertain him while we were waiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment