Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I love this "FALL" weather!

The weather outside the past couple of days have been GREAT! I love that its not burning up anymore..or atleast for a little while. The weather is always changing around here. We ordered Brayden's Halloween costume this past weekend. I can't wait for it too get here!! We are also having a Halloween party and Im super excited about it!I think its going to be soo much fun! Last night Tad was getting Brayden ready for bed and Tad had Brayden laughing and giggling..It was soo cute! I love Brayden's laugh.
He has now really started to fight his sleep. It's a heck of a job to get him to sleep sometimes...most of the time you just have to let him throw his fit and then try to get him to lay down and sleep. His first tooth has cut the skin! I cannot believe he is getting his first tooth soo soon! He's getting to big for his britches already!
Here are a few pictures from the past week.
My Little Man and Mommy playing around with the camera!


Daddy and Brayden were having a funny conversation laying in the floor! Brayden is drinking his juice! He Loves it! :)



Brayden has started sitting up some on his own. I still put something behind him though cause he still has the tendency to fall backwards.





No comments:

Post a Comment