Followers

Monday, September 14, 2015

Summer is over and Fall is nearing...

I cannot believe that summer is pretty much over, the hot weather, beach trips, swimming in the pool.... Time to put away all the beach chairs, swimsuits, and sand toys until next year. Now that school has started back, we are back into a routine (sort of). Brayden is loving 1st grade so far and we are loving that Aunt Sam is at the school.

In July we had our annual Family Beach Trip :)















We haven't gotten to take the boat out as much as we would have liked to this summer but we did enjoy the times we got to ride it! Next summer will be so much now that we have the hang of things.













1st day of 1st grade. I cannot believe we have a 1st grader in our house.





I am tired and the kids are already in bed snoozing, so I am going to join them :) I pray everyone had a wonderful start to their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment