Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dance Dance Dance




Well Monday starts Dance Recital Week!WOOHOOO....I'm ready to get started and get it over with. Since Mrs. S- hasn't been there, I have alot of stress on me and have so many things to do. Thank goodness the rest of the costumes came in Wednesday! I was soo so worried that they weren't. I'm no going to know what to do being away from Brayden so much next week. I may just have to sneak away for a hour and go home and see him! :)




My Online Classes also started today. I'm not very fond of online courses, but I also didn't want to go to school this summer and leave Brayden. I just don't think he's ready to be away from his mommy and I don't think his mommy is ready to be away from him either. I don't know how I'm going to handle it starting fall when I actually go back to school! It's going to kill me I'm sure.




Brayden is getting so big and it just seems like yesterday I was going to the hospital to be induced! It makes me want to cry sometimes when I look at him and see how much bigger he is. I waited 9 months to have him and now I'm going to be going to his high school graduation before you know it. I don't understand why they have to grow up so fast. I wish Brayden could be 6 lbs 12 ozs forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment