Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My 1st Baby Shower!

I had my first baby shower this past weekend and it was so much fun! My friends Tiffany Wiggins, Nina Williams, Brandi Gatlin, and Lindsey Hutto were the Hostesses. They had it at the DRS School of Dance which is where Tiffany and I work at. All of us have taken dance except for Nina, but she has attended our recitals for many years. Mrs. Sellars the owner of the studio was put in the hospital a week ago, and I'm praying that she is going to be okay. I got lots of great gifts at the baby shower, now I just have nowhere to put it. I'm sure that I will be able to do something with all the gifts. I actually have another next Sunday afternoon at the Chamber of Commerce and Tad's aunts are hosting it for me. I'm getting super excited about Brayden's arrival and just can't wait to see him. I also went to the doctor yesterday and my doctor put me on bed rest. It's only been one day and I absolutley hate it! I go back next Tuesday so maybe my swellling will be alot better and I won't have to be on bed rest. I still get to go to school and dance though....I'm just not able to do anything else except lay around. Normally, I would love that but I guess when your made too..its just not that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment